Sunday 9 November 2014

Snappy Sundays - First Snap!

While enjoying a family Sunday, I came to the conclusion that Sunday here on my blog would be a good time to share a picture or two, a quote or even a meme that sums up either my week, my weekend or just my Sunday.

I will be calling this little Sunday series "Snappy Sundays". A quick blog with a little picture. I always enjoy these little insights to other bloggers lives and I hope you will enjoy the same from me.

Todays picture is my son in his car seat as we drove to see his Nanna & Poppa. It has been a miserable rainy day, but I have thoroughly enjoyed being around my family. My poor little boy has not been feeling good today so we wrapped him up in a fleecy jacket, a warm hat and gloves. But being my little monkey he pulled his trousers up to his knees, took his hat off and eventually the gloves followed!!





Hope you've all had a lovely Sunday. As always, thanks for reading!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment