Tuesday 4 November 2014

Back in business... kind of!

It has been 16 months since I last blogged and finally I have decided to pick up the pen, or rather lap top, and start writing again. I took a break from this little corner of mine in the web for personal reasons but now I'm back!

Never being one to do anything by halves I have filled the first two years of marriage with an awful lot of change. We decided that we no longer wanted to rent but wanted to buy a house and when we moved in to our home I was 20 weeks pregnant. That was much earlier this year, and in May we welcomed our son to the world. He is now 5 and a half months old and growing up far too quickly for my liking. 

While away from my blog I kept a loving eye on it and noticed that people were still reading. I don't really feel I can continue with the wedding blogs, as it has been over two years since I got married, and all that planning and preparation seems such a distant memory. I am a different person now, and so it seems right that my blog grows with me. I am moving on to family style blogging with the same old random posts thrown in for good measure. For you regular readers, I hope you still enjoy and continue to read my 'fresh' perspective on blogging. For any newbies, welcome!

So, starting the new blog has already been a bit of a challenge. It turns out a five month old who has taken over my sofa and all the remote controls, has decided the first day mummy wants to blog, is the first day in quite some time he doesn't want to take his afternoon nap. This makes for a rather tired and needy child, which makes blogging near impossible.

So I will leave you with this picture. 




This sums up a stubborn, strong willed little boy I happen to know rather well. Feel free to leave your stories about what your child, niece, nephew, grandchild etc is stubborn about below in the comments. And any requests for blog posts you would like to see can also be left in the comments or can be emailed to me Here

As always, thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment